Sehari tanpa kamu , umpana setahun tanpa hujan :')

Can you feel me , when I think about you ? With every breath I take . Every minute , no matter what I do , my world is an empty place . Like I've been wandering the desert , for a thousand days . Don't know if it's a mirage , but I always see your face . I'm missing you so much , can't help it , I'm in love . A day without you is like a year without rain . I need you by my side , don't know how I'll survive . A day without you is like a year without rain . The stars are burning . I hear your voice in my mind , can't you hear me calling ? My heart is yearning like the ocean that's running dry . Catch me , I'm falling ~ It's like the ground is crumbling underneath my feet . Won't you save me ? There's gonna be a monsoon , when you get back to me . I'm missing you so much , can't help it , I'm in love . A day without you is like a year without rain . I need you by my side , don't know how I'll survive . A day without you is like a year without rain . So let this drought come to an end . And make this desert flower again . I'm so glad you found me , stick around me . It's a world of wonder with you in my life . So hurry baby , don't waste no more time . I need you here , I can't explain , but a day without you is like a year without rain :')

No comments: